Saturday, November 3, 2007

Book Review


Wow! I'm enjoying all that the blogosphere has to offer!

Well, if you're around me for any length of time, you will know that I am a book-a-haulic. I'm in no way recovering or in denial or suffering from it. I'm proud of it! My problem is that I'm usually reading so many at one time that I never finish a book in a reasonable time frame. But, guess what? This time, I did! Crystal had recommended this book, so I borrowed it from the library. For me, this is definitely a book that I want to own. The storyline is intriguing, revealing many facts that were never broadcast in the mainstream media. I did not think the writing was exceptional (although I do not claim to be an editor), but the storyline made up for any lack. For a Christian, the value of the book is in Part 3. David Gibbs asks many hard questions in this section. Questions that are truly soul-searching. He points the reader to the Scriptures for the answers and to God for the strength and ability to do what's right. I highly recommend this book!

No comments: