Monday, November 5, 2007

Family Photo

Finally!!!!!!!!! I have been trying, rather unsuccessfully, for hours to post our family picture in my profile. The problem seems to be that I am a Mac user. This problem will have to have its' own label in my posts. We are rather recent Mac users. When our PC crashed last winter and we lost everything, including pictures from our 3rd child's first year, we switched to a Mac. It's been great -- really. It's just that many features that are available online are much more complicated when you're using a Mac. Again, that's been good for my research skills. It's helped to sharpen them a lot. It's been very bad for my sanctification though. I've lost my patience many times at both the computer and my children who are (were) interrupting me. (They are now down for the night.) Anyways, all that to say, I now have a family picture in my profile! Now, if I can just get Blogger to stop posting Accounting as my industry....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I see that your profile still says Accounting. For issues like this (web forms), try Firefox. It usually does the trick for me whenever I have a problem like the one you seem to be having.

Also, I looked at that photo you were struggling to post. What a very nice looking family you have.

Dovey said...

Thanks, Brian. I remembered your comment from before about Firefox, and I did switch, at least when I'm blogging. Safari didn't have any capability to hyperlink, bold, italicize, etc. unless I entered all the html myself. While I'm learning how to do that, that prospect did not appeal to me. For some reason though, Firefox does not seem to take care of the Accounting issue. I'll fix it and for a time, it's corrected. Then it's listed again. Oh, well. I've often said if I could redo college, I'd major in accounting. Hmmm.... Thanks for your comment about our family photo. I'm thankful for them. :-)