Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu-plan Monday


Hello, all!

Plans have changed slightly since last week and since my husband is on a business trip, I will get to save myself a little cooking (and money) and my children and I can eat leftovers! On to my plan...

Monday -- Leftover Italian Beef Bake, spinach, salad

Tuesday -- Leftover Italian Beef Bake, Leftover Spaghetti Squash/Sauce, kale, salad

Wednesday -- Rice & Beans, Kale, Salad

Thursday -- Baked potatoes with ground turkey, cheese, sour cream, Frozen Green Beans, Salad

Friday -- Bean soup, Cornbread, Salad

Saturday
-- Chicken Rice Bake, Leftover Cornbread, Salad

Sunday -- Nothing! We're eating at my husband's great-aunt's assisted living place to celebrate Thanksgiving with her. (Did that make sense?)

Very easy week for me. No complaints here!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oooh, bean soup and cornbread sounds so good right now! I'm glad I happened upon your blog through MPM; your Ron Paul button made me happy. :)

Unknown said...

I love Bean Soup and Cornbread. Yummy and comforting.
Enjoy your dinner at your aunt's.
Happy Veteran's Day!